Koruna Campsite is located on the right bank of the River Vltava, right under the town of Zlatá Koruna, the centre of which is less than 300 metres off. The location of the campsite is very good for canoeists, who are welcome to stay overnight when travelling down the river; but thanks to its beautiful surroundings, Koruna is the ideal starting point for hiking, cycling, and sightseeing in the region, abundant in historic sights.
The campsite is barrier-free for wheelchair access. It is enclosed with a fence, and there are fireplaces to use.
- accommodation in your own tent or caravan cabins for rent
- accommodation in our new hostel
- boarding in the restaurant
- snacks on the roofed terrace
- grocery shop
- washing machine available
- information centre, community room
- telephone booth, internet access
- boat and raft storage
- card payment accepted (Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron)
reception desk: 7:00 - 22:00
restaurant: 7:00 – 24:00
grocery: 6:30 – 22:00
room for tents: in total, 10.000 m2
room for caravans: in total, 300 m2 – each lot with its own electric socket
total capacity: 36 beds
9 cabins, 4 beds each
each cabin has electricity and heating
We are just building the cabins for you and will launch them on 1 May 2007!
total capacity: 20 beds
either on the campsite by your cabin, caravan or tent, or in a central parking lot
Restaurant and refreshment stall
There is a restaurant which seats 100, and a refreshment area with a counter facing a roofed outdoor terrace with 150 seats. The menu includes a wide range of soups, main courses and sauté dishes. Pizza is also available. We have Pilsner Urquell 12° and Gambrinus 10° beers on tap. Boarding for larger groups (excursions, school outings, etc.) can be arranged in advance.
Before reaching the campsite by water, you may have refreshments at our Koruna Snack Bar, by the Zlatá Koruna Weir 0.5 km upstream of the campsite. It offers quick snacks, drinks, and ice cream.
- drinking water
- hot water
- electric sockets for hair-dryers, shavers, etc.
- bathing (in the Vltava by the campsite, or at a lido in Zlatá Koruna, about 1 km far away)
for free hire
- sports equipment externally; enquire at the reception desk
- dance parties
- sports tournaments